All About My Mom – My Annual Mother’s Day Questionnaire Tradition
One of my favorite traditions we’ve been doing for years with my kiddos is the mother’s day questionnaire. A series of questions to see what important “facts” your kids have logged away about you. It’s a fun way to get a peek inside your kid’s head and does double duty as a present AND a keepsake for the memory book!
(Psst, moms! Send this link to your partner now so they have time to get it filled out!)
In the past I’ve scanned various websites and blog posts for the perfect printable with fun questions and a cute design. Over time I’ve determined which questions are my favorite to ask so this year I decided to spend a couple hours creating my own printable.
It has 3 versions so you can find the perfect fit for you. Two have “mom” used in the title and some of the questions, one in black and white and one in pink. A third version has blank spaces to add in your caregiver’s name/role so that this works for any loved one, be it mom, dad, aunt, grandparent, teacher, etc.
Tips for FILLING OUT YOUR QUESTIONNAIRE
- Don’t try to get the answers to all of the questions at once! Especially with younger kids. They’re likely to get tired and either annoyed or silly, and probably give you the same answers for multiple questions (and if they’re a certain age those will all be potty words…).
- Copy and paste the list of questions (they’re in text at the bottom of this post) into your phone’s Notes app so you can more easily ask a couple at a time.
- Pro tip: add a recurring reminder to your calendar for the week before Mother’s Day (which is always the second Sunday of May in the US) to print and fill out a new one each year. It’s so sweet to see the progression of answers through the years!
All About My Mom Mother’s Day Questionnaire
Click here to download a PDF with 3 pages. Print whichever page you want to use. This was designed for letter-size paper.
Once complete, take a picture of the final sheet and a photo of your child holding it for your memory book!
All About My Mom Questions to Ask Your Preschooler
Copy and paste these questions into a note file on your phone to record a couple answers at a time until you’re ready to fill out the whole sheet.
What is mom’s favorite:
- thing to do:
- thing to wear:
- How old is mom?
- How tall is mom?
- What is something mom always says?
- What is something that makes mom happy?
- How does mom make you laugh?
- What is the first thing mom does in the morning? –>is this in pdf?
- What is something mom is really good at?
- What is your favorite thing to do with mom?
Like this post? Save it for later! Pin it on Pinterest.