These happy monster Valentine cards are perfect for preschoolers and young kids to color in themselves before giving to their classmates. They are plenty adorable by themselves but would also pair nicely with any of these cute monster Valentine ideas I’ve shared below.
Print-at-Home Monster Valentine Cards
- This template
- White cardstock
- Optional: Extra Valentine’s goodies (listed below)
1. Print out the template on white cardstock or other thick paper
2. Let your little one color in the monsters with markers, crayons, or colored pencils. (Or leave them un-colored if you want to attach a couple of crayons for an activity card.)
3. Add the “to” and “from” details.
4. Want to add more? These are a sweet gift by themselves but would also pair adorably with any of the cute monster Valentine ideas below. Simply put the items in a clear cellophane bag with the card or attach them with washi tape or a dot of hot glue to the back of the card. (I added them to the front of mine just for cute photos.)
- DIY monster crayons – follow these steps using a monster silicone mold like this one or attach a couple of regular crayons to the back.
- Our favorite monster finger puppets are big favorites of kids of all ages (and their parents!)
- Or these silly monster eyeball puppets
- DIY monster pencils with pom poms
- Monster stickers
- Monster soap
- These monster lollipops (or any lollipop really, heart-shaped would be cute!)
Bonus! Download this extra coloring sheet that has just the monsters for whenever the coloring mood strikes! (You could even have your kiddos color a handful, then cut them out, glue onto construction paper hearts, and string together for a cute Valentine’s banner!)
Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope your little one gives you extra hugs and kisses.
Like this craft? Help spread the word – pin it on Pinterest!