Unicorn parties are officially my favorite! It’s been so fun researching and designing party DIYs for my unicorn shirt launch. They’re such colorful parties! Either lovely soft shades of pastel (especially sweet for first birthdays) or bright rainbow shades or any favorite color mixtures with a splash of gold glitter.
I’m crushing on unicorns so much I even bought myself a cloud cake so I could make a rainbow cake topper for my birthday earlier this summer.
To celebrate my new rainbow unicorn shirt collection I’ve compiled 4 awesome rainbow and unicorn-themed printables you can download for free (including these party favor tags, cupcake wrappers, cupcake toppers, and thank you cards).
Enter your email below and your unicorn printables download will be in your inbox shortly!
How To Put Your Unicorn Party Favors Together
To put together these party favor bags you just need clear cellophane bags, treats, and this printable for picture-perfect, super easy unicorn birthday party favors!
- White cardstock
- Cellophane bags, 4×6″ size (or small paper bags)
- Favors (I chose bright colorful candies and a unicorn finger puppet)
- Enter your email in the box at the top of this post to get your download.
- Open up the PDF and print however many copies you need (there are 3 per sheet).
- Cut along the dark gray lines.
- Fold in the middle.
- Stuff your bags with goodies, leaving a couple inches at the top to fold over.
- Fold the top over once or twice and sandwich it between the folded topper.
- Staple shut.
Have a unicorn fan in the family? My new unicorn shirts have detachable finger puppets for ages 3 and up! Thanks to a popular request, I have sizes for kids older than 5 and adults in this non-number design as well.
Love this freebie? Pin it on Pinterest!